eLifestyle Peanut Chicken Recipe – Crockpot / Slow Cooker
- 2lbs, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small red or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of natural or artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place all ingredients in a freezer bag and freeze
- Defrost the night before
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or 6 on LOW.
- When 15 minutes of cooking time remain, shred chicken with two forks. Cover and continue cooking for the remainder of the time.
- Remove from crockpot and serve as a salad topper or lettuce wrap!
- Optional: top with cilantro.