Maple Glazed Salmon
- 1 salmon fillet, with skin (about 3 lb/1.4 kg) I had them cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup marmalade
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsbp minced fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- fresh ground black pepper
- baby kale and lime, for garnish
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, marmalade, maple syrup, oil, rosemary- mix well.
- Use a BBQ or pastry brush to spread mixture on top of salmon. reserve extra glaze for drizzling later.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper and garlic.
- Let marinate in fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Bake marinated salmon uncovered for 15-18 min. or until glazed and golden.
- Baste occasionally with pan juices.
- Line platter with baby kale leaves, garnish with lime slices and rosemary; drizzle salmon with reserved glaze.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy!