Eggs, Spinach & Roma Tomatoes. [Serves 4]
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place spinach in the bottom of four lightly greased ramekins. Break egg over the top if the spinach. Sprinkle each egg with chopped chives.
- Place roma tomatoes on a tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place egg ramekins in frying pan, with tight fitting lid. Pour boiling water into frying pan to come half way up the sides.
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes, or until egg yolk is cooked to your liking.
- Serve eggs immediately with roma tomatoes and your favorite bread.
Extra Notes: If you prefer to avoid the yolks, try using egg whites only.