Cajun Chicken Wrap [Serves 4]
- 4 small chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup tzatziki dip
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large tomato
- 1 sautéed or grilled red pepper
- Place chicken strips, Cajun spice and oil in a bowl, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over a medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken strips in the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until brown and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Top each tortilla with tzatziki dip, mixed greens, zucchini, red pepper, tomato and grated carrot.
- Serve immediately with a green salad of your choice
Extra Notes: Try this recipe stuffed in a whole wheat pita pocket instead!