Best Buffalo Wing Alternative
(*Taken from Phase 3 of the eLifestyle eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program)
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup – ¾ cup 99% fat-free chicken broth
- ½ cup – ¾ cup Franks’ Red Hot Sauce (Amount used depends on amount of chicken and how saucy you like it.)
- Slice the breasts into 1″ wide strips.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and brown the chicken until it’s cooked through.
- Mix together chicken broth and Franks’ Red Hot Sauce and add them to the chicken.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer the chicken for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened and is coating the chicken in a beautiful, glossy layer of spicy goodness.
Adjusting the Spicy Heat:
- You can adjust the spicy heat of the chicken by adding more or less hot sauce in proportion to the chicken broth.)
- For those who like their wings on the mild side, ¼ cup of hot sauce to ¾ of broth might help keep the “heat” down.
- If you like your wings to be “suicide,” then increase the hot sauce and decrease the broth.
To find out serving size and calories, join eLifestyle’s eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program today! https://elifestyle.ca/start-losing-weight-today/