2 Falafel Balls & Veggies
(*Taken from Phase 3 of the eLifestyle eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program)
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans
- 1/2 large onion, roughly chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 Tbsp flour (I used all-purpose flour)
- Soak beans overnight in plenty of water.
- The next day, put the garbanzo beans and onion in the food processor and pulse to roughly chop.
- Next, add remaining ingredients and pulse until combine. Refrigerate mixture for a few hours.
- After the mixture is chilled, pre-heat your oven to 375° F.
- Form garbanzo bean mixture into 25 walnut sized balls. Place the 25 balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to a 500° F broil. Broil falafel for 3-5 minutes (or longer) until the tops are golden brown.
To find out serving size and calories, join eLifestyle’s eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program today! https://elifestyle.ca/start-losing-weight-today/