Running out of exercise ideas can have you spinning your wheels to start the New Year, but with eLifestyle’s all-season solutions you’ll have a better grip on your nutrition and training resolutions to turn them into your everyday lifestyle!
Fitness resolutions always seem to take center stage after the calorie-laden holidays, and after experiencing some waistline woes most don’t know where to start. Not to worry, at eLifestyle we get it; life is like a ball of fishing line – you drop the ball once and you’re left with a tangled mess to straighten out. That’s where we come in. We have the plan to get you on track to seeing weight loss and exercise results in no time. From quick tips to goal-setting and incredible weight loss and personal Training specials, we’ll make sure your New Year fitness resolutions are tailored to YOU so you can create a sustainable lifestyle, fast!
A Focused Approach – Do It For You And Your Family
If you’ve fallen off the fitness wagon and succumbed to creating more excuses than time for exercise, we’ll start you off with 3 basic tips to power up your routine so you can be the star once more!
1. Dust off your attitude to start shedding the winter pounds!
Use the idea that spring comes quickly as motivation: It’s been proven that what’s out of sight will be out of mind, so avoid that pitfall. Think of 5 good reasons for wanting to look and feel great, write them down and post them where you’ll have a constant reminder that won’t go away. And remember, your kids are learning from you!
2. Shake off the cobwebs with friends who share the same goals!
Get your intensity groove on: Recruit some friends who have the same fitness goals and start up a plan together to walk outdoors (weather permitting) for your cardio sessions. Studies show that when in a group, positive energy is released, creating the desire to do more and stay committed.
3. Go light on your food portions for calorie control!
Like most winter fitness buffs, at the first sign of a snowflake you may have opted to trade in your spinach and chicken salad for heartier, soul-warming meat lasagna. But now, with the cold weather here it’s time to shave the calories to shed the pounds.
Match Your Goals With These 5 Best Tools:
1. Write it down. Although the most basic rule for any worthy endeavor, putting your goals on paper will serve as steady reminder to stay on track. Start by listing your most important goals in order, from losing weight to toning to simply having more energy, that way you’ll be sure to see results with your home gym.
2. Make your goals attainable and realistic. That doesn’t mean you can’t think big, just make sure to break large goals down into smaller bits that you can aim for to successfully conquer along each step of the journey.
3. Make time for research. Discover what you’ll need to match the right equipment with your goals. If you’re looking to improve cardiovascular health, then a stepper, treadmill or cross trainer will be the right ingredient. To bolster strength and muscle tone, a few dumbbells may be sufficient. Better yet, a multi-purpose unit offers the advantage of covering the needs of all muscle groups in the convenience of one machine.
4. Establish your perfect space. Make sure your home workout area is both suitable and comfortable. An area you’ll want to spend time in should be well lit and have optimal space to maneuver while doing exercises that require you to take steps foreword and back.
5. Take in proper nutrition. Simply guessing at what foods are necessary to reach your goals can have you over-eating, under-eating or taking in the wrong types of nutrition altogether.
Goal-Focused Quick Tips
Training Quick Tip:
Use free weights when you train. Unlike a weighted machine that is fixed in one position, free-weight training is effective in recruiting additional stabilizer muscles to provide balance and coordination during any chosen exercise.
Weight Loss Quick Tip:
Use your cardio machine to its full potential. To stoke your metabolism into high gear, take advantage of all the programs and intensities your treadmill has to offer. If you perceive treadmill training to be quite boring and monotonous, think again. Varying the type of programs and intensities you use on training day will make for a more enjoyable cardio session, not to mention burning a ton more calories than you’re use to. And that means faster results!
Fit Body Fact:
Understanding protein powder supplementation. It can be of great benefit to anyone searching for a safe, easy way to ensure proper nutrition on a busy schedule. The questions are, what are they and what do you look for?
Check out this informative article by Men’s Health: “The Best Whey Protein Powder for You.” Click here to check out the full article.
Fitness & Weight Loss Specials: Cut The Excuses, Cut The Fat!
Lose weight, increase strength and lean muscle while you get into the best shape of your life NOW with this New Year 2016 Training & Weight Loss Specials 3-pack!
1. Receive 1 FREE session when you purchase a package of 12, 2 FREE sessions when you purchase a package of 24, and 3 FREE sessions when you purchase a package of 36! Contact email@example.com or 416.841.2196 or 905.551.2141.
2. The popular eLifestyle eTransformation 12-Week Weight Loss, Exercise & Lifestyle Challenge is back! Kick-off is Jan. 4th 2016 to LOSE WEIGHT FAST and change your life. We make getting results EASY, so Sign Up NOW!
3. Want fast fitness results? With eLifestyle’s exclusive January offer you’ll get a customized $200 package for just $50! Plus, you’ll have a no-excuse plan to get into the best shape of your life, in the comfort of your own home!
Plan ahead now and get in shape BEFORE your New Year’s resolution fizzles away!