Vegan Cheese & Veggie Pizza. [Serves 4]
- 16oz packet of pizza dough
- Pizza sauce or tomato paste (your preference)
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 1-2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sundried tomato
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray Pam cooking oil (or your preference) onto your cooking pan, then roll or stretch out your dough the best you can (about 12-14 inch round or square depending on the shape of your cooking pan).
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce (about 1/2 cup) on the dough leaving about an inch border.
- Sprinkle your vegan mozzarella cheese, followed by chopped garlic, zucchini, mushrooms, sundried tomato and Spanish onion.
- Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle over basil and cilantro to your liking.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until crust begins to brown or cheese melts.
- Slice and enjoy!
Extra Notes: To turn it into a nutritious protein-packed pizza, try adding chicken, shrimp (simply pre-cook), or even try both together for a unique taste combo!