Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Faux Bacon Bits (Coconut Bacon)
- 1 ½ lbs brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup Faux Bacon Bits (coconut bacon) http://elifestyle.ca/recipes/faux-bacon-bits/
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Wash brussels sprouts and peel off damaged or loose leafs. Trim roots and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Toss brussels sprouts in oil and salt and pepper. Bake on a cookie sheet for 20-30 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Remove brussels sprouts from pan and toss with walnuts and coconut bacon. Return to pan and bake for 10 more minutes.