Eating well doesn’t have to be hard work. If you’re looking to add some extra flavor and variety to your lunch meal, try this healthy recipe for your next last-minute lunch. Simply create whenever the mood strikes and enjoy!
Tuna & Spinach Pasta Salad
- 250g whole wheat pasta spirals
- 1/4 reduced fat mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 medium green capsicum, sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine mayo with lemon juice in a large bowl. Add pasta, tomatoes, spinach, capsicum, mushrooms, parsley, and tuna.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
For other healthy choices and a slightly different flavor, try switching up the pasta for other options like quinoa, spelt or kalmut pasta.