Eating well doesn’t have to be hard work. If you’re looking to add some extra flavor and variety to your breakfast meal, try this healthy recipe for your next last-minute breakfast. Simply create whenever the mood strikes and enjoy!
Greek Yogurt, Berry & Granola Breakfast Trifle
- 100g strawberries (approx 8)
- 200g Greek strawberry yoghurt (low fat or reduced fat)
- 50g granola
- 50g raisins
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Wash and cut strawberries into quarters, set aside
- Using a wide lipped glass place ¼ of Greek strawberry yogurt in glass
- Sprinkle sultanas over the yogurt followed by granola, then strawberries, next ¼ of Greek strawberry yogurt and repeat with raisins, granola and finish with strawberries
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top (optional)
- Repeat in other glass
If entertaining, your favorite glasses can be shown off in this recipe; mixed berries can be substituted for your berry of choice, and your favorite flavored Greek yogurt can be used instead of strawberry Greek yogurt.