Potato, Ham and Olive Salad [Serves 1]
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cooked until tender (approx 800g)
- 1 Roma tomato, deseeded and chopped (approx 80g)
- 1/4 cup diced ham off the bone (approx 50g)
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives (approx 50g)
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives (approx 50g)
- Chop potatoes into eighths.
- Place potatoes on serving plates and sprinkle tomato, ham and olives over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Extra Notes: Try this dish as a standalone meal or as a side dish.