Muesli Pancakes with Cinnamon Apples. [Serves 4]
- 3/4 cup Wholemeal (ground wholegrain) Self Raising flour
- 1/2 cup muesli
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine flour and museli in bowl and stir to combine. Mix together egg and milk in a jug and stir well to combine.
- Add to flour and mix well until mixture is well combined. Set aside.
- Place apples in microwave proof bowl. Sprinkle sugar over, and pour 1 cup water over the top. Cook apples on medium – high heat for approximately 7-8 minutes or until apples have softened. Sprinkle over cinnamon and set aside.
- Heat frying pan over medium – high heat. Spray pan with cooking spray and cook pancakes one at a time, until golden brown each side.
- Serve immediately with apples.
Extra Notes: Try substituting the apples for peaches or pears!