Crock Pot Lemon Dill Lentil Soup
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced.
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 4 stalks celery, sliced (including tops)
- 2 cups red lentils, rinsed
- 6 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2-3 cups kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice (1 lemon)
- Ground black pepper
- Sauté onions in the olive oil at a medium-high temperature.
- When onions are translucent, add celery and carrot and sauté for a few minutes more.
- Add sautéed vegetables with remaining ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.