eLifestyle Energy Bar [Serves 4]
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups Cream of Wheat
- ½ a cup of raisins or small dried fruit
- sweetener, Stevia or brown sugar
- Bring to a boil, 4 cups of water.
- 2 cups Cream of Wheat. Add slowly or it will clump up. Stir constantly.
- ½ a cup of raisins or small dried fruit. (Soak them in water first so that they are nice and plump).
- A few shakes of cinnamon.
- You can add a tiny bit of artificial sweetener, Stevia or brown sugar to make sweet.
- Keep stirring until it is thick.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar and a couple shakes of cinnamon on top.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Let it stand until cooled and then store in the fridge.
Extra Notes: Cut into pieces and enjoy!