eLifestyle Crock Pot Turkey Meat Loaf
(*Taken from Phase 3 of the eLifestyle eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program)
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup coconut sweetener
- 1 cup frozen or 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 ½ cups lean ground turkey
- In a large bowl combine ingredients. Mix well, then shape into a rectangle or oval.
- To remove loaf when done, line slow cooker with wide strip of aluminum foil, coming up sides of the slow cooker.
- Place loaf in slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3 hours.
To find out serving size and calories, join eLifestyle’s eTransformation Weight Loss & Lifestyle Program today! http://elifestyle.ca/start-losing-weight-today/