Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 90% dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
- Strawberries or other Berries
- Break chocolate into pieces in a glass (microwave safe bowl) and mix in 1 tbsp of coconut oil for shine.
- Melt very slowly in microwave. Set for 15 seconds, mix then repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Wash strawberries and let dry (this can be done earlier in the day).
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on a pan that is lined with waxed paper.
- Let cool. You can put them in the fridge, but only long enough to harden chocolate.
- These should be stored at room temperature (if they are refrigerated they will sweat).
EXTRA NOTES: They are best to be consumed on the day they are made.