Chocolate Blueberry Quinoa Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (added after baking)
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In one bowl combine all dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients.
- Stir until everything is evenly covered and combined.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with a piece of waxed paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (check at 15 minutes to make sure the granola is browning evenly on the sheet).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cooling granola.
- Once cooled, pick up the edges of the waxed paper and the granola will break into oat clusters.