Beef Salad. [Serves 2]
- 250g scotch fillet steak (or steak of choice)
- 100g salad mix
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced in half
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat medium frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Place fillet in pan and cook each side for about three minutes.
- Place on plate, cover with foil and set aside.
- Arrange salad mix in bowl, place grape tomatoes and snow peas on top.
- Slice beef into thin slices, place on salad and pour dressing over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Extra Notes: This salad will not only provide you with great taste and nutritional value, but will also leave you with a satisfying fullness.